[78-L] Further proof the world has gone mad

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 23 16:06:56 PST 2011

On 2/23/2011 1:30 PM, DanKj wrote:
> a) What a waste of electricity.
> b) How dare they close the Swiss Chalets in Buffalo, then tease us with this.
> c) My chickens will be disappointed - they thought it was FOR chickens, showing tasty bugs and such.
> d) Cole slaw at Ontario KFCs is bright green. Whatdahell do they put in it?
Tons of stuff including egg yolk and "coloring{"..I just picked up a pound of
the same stuff (Ziggy's) at No Frills. Same as Dixie Cole Slaw or whatever
anyone else wants to call it. $1.49 at No Frills vs $3 at KFC.

We went once to the Swiss Chalet on the Boulevard, back in the early 60s..it
was awful. Surprised it lasted as long as it did. And I just realized the other
day, I've never had a Beef on Weck in Buffalo! Elsewhere, yes..not Buffalo.
I'll have to rectify that.

dl