[78-L] That Bob and Ray 78

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:11:59 PST 2011

Ha! Roger- I went up to $50 on it, my friend was prepared to pay a good deal
more. The only other copy of it we knew of is owned by Barry Hansen. Now I
know there are at least three!

Andrea
On Feb 22, 2011 5:08 PM, "Roger Wade" <rwade1947 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Taylor,
>
> Well, Massachusetts anyway. Warren is western. I'm only 20 miles from
Boston. That's why so many Grey Gulls and Copleys turn up here too.

> Andrea, I'm glad you know the buyer will appreciate it. It went for about
$20 more than I expected, but you never know.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Really-Old-Records/113492545338506?ref=search