[78-L] That Bob and Ray 78

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 17:08:05 PST 2011

Taylor,

Well, Massachusetts anyway.  Warren is western.  I'm only 20 miles from Boston.  That's why so many Grey Gulls and Copleys turn up here too.

Andrea, I'm glad you know the buyer will appreciate it.  It went for about $20 more than I expected, but you never know.

Best, Roger

On Feb 22, 2011, at 7:58 PM, Taylor Bowie wrote:

> Alas...I was sniped by Person(s) Unknown.  My bid was $78 and
> change...thought that would be enough for a V+ copy.
>
> Warren Hodgdon sold a nicer copy about a year ago for over a hundred...since
> today's copy was auctioned by Roger Wade I'm beginning to think that most of
> the copies stayed around Western Massachusetts!
>
> Taylor

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com