[78-L] 14" Pathes.

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Feb 19 19:12:31 PST 2011

From: "DanKj" <MLK402 at verizon.net>
> For fun, here's a bit of an inside-start Pathe (Dutch, says the maker of
> the file) played with the steel ball from a PEN,
> glued onto a regular lp stylus. He must have very steady hands..

This would seem (to me) to be quite possible...?! Sadly, I can't cite the
dimensions of the
spherical end of a Pathe stylus...however, it is very possible that it would
match the
dimensions of the "business end" (both literally and actually) of a
ball-point pen.  Note
however that pens come in a variety of sizes...all the way down to "Very
Fine!"
Agreed, if this party could solder the tip of a pen onto a phonograph
needle, he
is WAY ahead of me in "manual dexterity"...!?

Steven C. Barr