[78-L] I'm Dickens, He's Fenster

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 09:25:51 PST 2011

You think that's strange? When my mother arrived from Holland where she was
born and of which she was a citizen
the U.S. Immigration folks filled in her imigration certificate as follows..
NATIONALITY:  Israelite
How 'bout them apples Jack?

Al (son of Israelite) Simmons
Truth is Stranger Than Fiction