[78-L] Bye Bye, Borders

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 17 15:10:36 PST 2011

I certainly don't want to see books go away, primarily because I don't have the
slightest interest in 99% of the stuff that's offered electronically. I don't
read fiction, period, except for Mordecai Richler and one or two other authors
(and at that, only every couple of years..and Mordecai isn't turning them out
any more). I refuse to surrender my daily newspaper as well.

dl