[78-L] George Shearing

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Wed Feb 16 02:17:00 PST 2011

Yes, these are the titles I found on Brit Jazz:
http://vzone.virgin.net/davidh.taylor/shearing.htm

Seems only four of them have been re-released.
But those labels! Lincon Rhythm Style, Days Rhythm Style?
Has anyone heard of them before?
Lincon may not be a typo - before Shearing got in Vic Lewis recorded
"Lincon Breakdown" - again according to Brit Jazz.
Could be private recordings?
Kristjan