[78-L] George Shearing

Milan P Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:49:24 PST 2011

Well, there are many of his Decca records on "Proper" 4CD set titled "From
Battersea to Broadway", issued in Britain in 2002 (2006) - from 1939 till
1944.
Two Parlophone sides from July, 1941. as well.

Other sides Shearing recorded during the war could be found on Naxos CDs
(with Grappelly).

Milan Milovanovic