[78-L] Vitrolac: the spelling that would not die!

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Feb 14 18:12:04 PST 2011

Wot? You never watch "Myth Busters"?
Two guys with movie special effects experience go after urban myths. But
mostly they blow up things in a big way. Ever watch a cement truck
disappear? They did it.
Anyhow, the built a small sailboat - including the sail - out of nothing
but duct tape and took a little spin on San Francisco Bay. It floated
right nice and it didn't even sink.
Mal

*******