[78-L] Victor Herbert

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 16:01:58 PST 2011

When I was a boy, my father gave me some 78s that one of this customers was
going to throw out. In an album of Victor Herbert selections, which was
supposedly from an NBC broadcast, there were 78s from C1, and only one from
the broadcast. If memory serves, this broadcast was ca. 1938.

Does this make sense to anyone? Does anyone have this album and can tell me
its number and who was on it?

Jeff Sultanof

I gave up years ago trying to figure out the Victor Herbert albums.  The