[78-L] Victor Herbert

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sun Feb 13 12:32:13 PST 2011

A number of "Gems" were re-recorded some time after their initial  release.
The above examples, though, come from initial recording  sessions.

Paul Charosh

I gave up years ago trying to figure out the Victor Herbert albums.  The first
album in the "C" series, C1 is "Victor Herbert Melodies", I have C33 titled
"Victor Herbert Melodies", I have another album marked C33 entitled "Herbert,
The Music of Volume II", Yet another numbered C11, "Victor Herbert, the Music of
Volume II".

He was a popular guy!

db