[78-L] Did he get circumcised or uncircumcised?

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Fri Feb 11 13:19:23 PST 2011

If you're unsure, this should be pretty easy to check, at least for a man.  People can advise you off-list how to do this.  Uncircumcised?  I have not heard of this before, but we are not a women's forum which might otherwise discuss this topic.

Maybe circumscribed under the terms of list etiquette./steve (who is among those who survived last night's list cut)

PS  Mike B, Any recent news about the Thai dancing girls?