[78-L] Short video showing Armed Forces transcriptions discovered at Ft. Lewis/McChord AFB

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 10 19:52:22 PST 2011

Proximity to extreme heat is a problem, but I've stored hundreds of 78s and LPs
in the garage for years, winter and summer..moisture is more of a worry for the
most part. Extreme heat is when you get a nice collection and everything is
fine except for a dozen beautiful Historic Masters pressings which must have
been too near a furnace or direct sunlight and which have melted.

As Cary Ginell reminded us a couple of weeks ago..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3EPib5LWFo&feature=player_embedded#!

dl