[78-L] banjo player id wanted

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 2 15:29:37 PST 2011

Well, that's interesting since the Columbia Books show Ruby Brooks on Columbia
matrices 254, 255, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294 and 295. Brooks is also
listed as composer on some of these pieces so I presume he/she/it was a real
person. Ossman seems to have done the later takes where both artists are listed
for titles like Hunky Dory.

dl