[78-L] banjo player id wanted

Craig Ventresco craigventresco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:27:29 PST 2011

Look it up in Tim Brooks' Columbia book...someone (I don't own it but
somebody here must).
My guess is Ruby Brooks. He made lots of records and was a famous banjoist
and composer of banjo rep in his day. he died really young.
I have Hunky Dory on Columbia/Climax by Brooks.
Check the take number. If it's a low take, it's probably Brooks.