[78-L] More Ferrante & Teicher on Entre

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 25 14:13:11 PST 2011

Ther latest addition to my stack o' stuff is a promo 78 of Columbia/
Entre 101-E, that being Susanna's Last Stand b/w Caravan by Ferrante
& Teicher. What can I say -- these are really good -- definitely
worth above and beyond the 99 cents I paid!

One interesting thing that I note is that the side which is their
arrangement of Oh Susanna by Stephen Collins Foster, the publishing
credit simply says 'FREE'. Seems like an odd way to say PD, but
wouldn't their arrangement have some credit?

Finally, was their stuff recorded multitrack?