[78-L] Goldkette

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 06:29:18 PST 2011

I would respectfully disagree Taylor.
Without our discographers such as Brian Rust we would know very little about
the jazz and dance recordings
of the twenties and thirties.
I can certainly sympathize with your position that the music is really what
counts, but many folks really
do care who played what and when and even where.

Al Simmons