[78-L] Goldkette

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jan 24 17:14:54 PST 2011

That Goldkette article in VJM really is great...and it's going "to be
continued" as well.  It ends just before they start talking about the
Goldkette version of "Birmingham Bertha." which has been a fave of mine for
years.

I've inferred that they don't think there are any black players on any of
the Goldkette records..but maybe "BB" is the exception?

Taylor