[78-L] 78's on Ebay

CelticGuitar666 at aol.com CelticGuitar666 at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 14:13:47 PST 2011

Ebay?
I haven't bought any 78's on ebay for a while as my favorite seller is no
longer there ( 2 yrs. ago). I buy mostly Classical and early opera read John
 McCormack  From what I saw there is nothing I would buy the selection was
poor unless this is a bad time for 78's and the prices where up. I  could
retire if I sold what I have for what they are asking. I guess I will  just
enjoy what I have. I did find some Christmas singles like Perry Como today
White Christmas at local thrift for 50 cents. If I put all my Christmas 78
records I have now on CD I would have quite a nice CD
Dwight