[78-L] fwd: The CD is dead

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 16 09:12:23 PST 2011

And other specialty companies like Dust-to-Digital and Archeophone are turning
out marvelous stuff. The King Cole Carnegie Hall concert on Hep has been doing
nicely as well, I'm told, but I wonder if it's been swiped and put up on free
sites (or maybe the question should be "how many free sites").

dl