[78-L] Facebook meets my 78 collecting. How to find me

Sean Miller smille1 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 13:46:38 PST 2011

Same here.  I was able to find Royal and Cary, but searching Dennis Flannigan in Tacoma yielded no pages.

Anyone can add me as well.  Sean Miller (I know there are a million of 'em).  Go to the "People" tab and under locality type in Delmar NY.  I'm the one with the glasses and the roller coaster effects behind me....

Sean