[78-L] big Hawaii storm

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Jan 13 16:57:47 PST 2011

Could be sometimes yes, but not this storm according to the satellite
shots. The storm system that came and went with all that destruction in
California a little while back actually stretched from Hawaii to Michigan!
Want a pretty good weather satellite URL? Here 'tis:
http://weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_vis.php?image=enh&inv=0&t=l3&region=ea
Mal

*******