[78-L] Five Faves

Gregg Kimball gdkimball at cox.net
Thu Jan 13 04:06:54 PST 2011

Yes, folks in the states finally figured out that people played fiddle in
Canada outside Cape Breton :)  Where I grew up (lakes region, New
Hampshire), you can still find these records pretty easily.  I also love the
Cape Breton stuff, and have a handful of fiddle pieces on the Celtic label
from New Brunswick.  Of the artists I have, Wilfred Gillis is my favorite.
That is a beautiful label design, too.

Gregg Kimball