[78-L] fwd: Great Jazz Opportunity

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 12 20:33:57 PST 2011

     My  name is Ndugood. I am a wealthy Nigerian prince who loves the jazz of
  music.

     I  am seeking your help to move $200,000,000 from my checking account here
in  Nigeria to the United States. I too love the jazz of music and am planning
to  flee to America to open many jazz clubs at which I would like you to perform.

     You  will receive $42,000 a night, plus a meal.

     My  new "Tribal Village Vanguard" clubs will be of great success and you
will  become rich like the rest of American jazz  musicians.

     I  have already applied for building exemptions to allow thatched stages
and the  spearing of live animals. But I desperately need your help.  My tribe,
  the Swindlisi, a peaceful jazz-loving people, has been horribly oppressed by
  the ruling military junta, which despises the jazz of  music.

     My  father, an exiled king and booking agent, was recently imprisoned
under the  Draconian "three gigs - you're out" law, and now I must flee my
beloved  country with all of my improbable wealth - But I need help in moving  it.

     I  have so much money that it will not fit in the allotted two checked
bags and  one carry-on.  I am therefore want to transfer the money through your
ATM  system (The Nigerian ATM system cannot exchange international currencies;
it  only converts "antelope to money"). So please to just provide me with your
  full name and address, social security number, bank account and PIN numbers,
  and you will become incredibly (literally) rich from playing many jazz gigs.

     (Note:  normal Nigerian Musician's Union rules apply: three hour
performances, two 15  minute breaks allowed, musicians to provide their own
mosquito nets, one open  fire per bandstand, one free meal plus anything you
kill).

     Act  now. The first ten musicians to respond will receive a free copy of
the  Nigeria's Greatest Jazz Hits CD, by our beloved 'Disoriented' Gillespie
Band,  which contains the hits:

     The  Night Has A Thousand Flies Goodbye Shrunken Head Here's That Rainy
Season Just  Tribesmen (Lovers No More) Take the 'A' Trail When I Fall In
Quicksand  Half-Nelson Mandella Blue Monkey Leopard Skins and Moonbeams Blue
Mombossa  Almost Like Being In Lagos Sunny Side of the Goatpath I Didn't Know
What  Century It Was Thank you for your many help.

     Your  inordinately wealthy Nigerian brother... Prince  Ndugood