[78-L] Your 10 best records!!

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Jan 11 11:25:20 PST 2011

Apologies for the paranoia, but I feel funny about putting this out on the Internet. It's like telling the world how much cash you have laying around the house.

My home is filled with Ken Griffin on Rondo, Dinah Shore on red Columbia, and oompteen copies of "Near You" by Francis Craig. Nothing of value here. Sorry.

Cary Ginell