[78-L] First eBay problem

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jan 11 11:18:04 PST 2011

Wow...how sad that you need to dredge this stuff up after so many weeks
(months?).  I'm sorry that your feelings are so easily bruised.

I may have been harsh, blunt  or even inconsiderate in my original reply,
but I don't see that you've really done anything to add to the discussion
here except vent your own frustrations.  I'll leave it to others to decide
for themselves if that was appropriate.

Happy New Year to you in any case.

Taylor