[78-L] 14" Pathe

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Thu Jan 6 09:12:16 PST 2011

My understanding of Pathe is that this would be outside start and from 1915.  I don't have any Pathe catalogs to confirm the month it was released.

If you have interest in these I recommend "Pathe Records and Phonographs in America, 1914-1922" by George Copeland and Ronald Dethlefson.  I believe Ron still sells it through his website.

Glenn