[78-L] HOLLYWOOD Label c.1930 by Columbia - For Radio Broadcast Only

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Sun Jan 2 07:15:08 PST 2011

The record label images posted were the interesting ones from a small collection I just brought home.  It is my intention to record them and post to YT.  Got a few up already.  Check out YT channel CDBPDX in a few days and watch them go round while listening to them.

CDB

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 05:21:52 PST 2011

Interesting labels!! Do you happen to own these records? Some of them? Or just
have all the images?