[78-L] The King's Speech

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 1 13:10:23 PST 2011

Interesting, since this will be in the same time frame as "Me and Orson Welles"
which gets just about everything right but screws up mightily in a brief scene
at a radio studio (including having the studio at the wrong network).

We saw "Barney's Version" yesterday. Takes place between the early 70s and
2010. No anachronisms I noted, except that Barney must have had a really
powerful little mantel radio to be able to pick up New York City at his cottage
on Lake Memphremagog.

dl