[78-L] Best way to clean 78s

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Fri Dec 31 12:43:17 PST 2010

Very interesting - the article cited below states that Kodak once
warned against
using "Kodaflow" (which is presumably Photo-Flo 2000) for use on
phonograph
records.  I checked the Kodak web site to see if I could find that
warning, but
it's not there, probably because both Photo-Flo and Kodak Lens Cleaner
are
nowhere to be found - both have apparently been discontinued.

Just for clarification, the Lens Cleaner (ammonium carbonate) was a
cleaner,
but the Photo-Flo was simply a wetting agent (surfactant).

DOug