[78-L] first e.bay problem

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Dec 29 09:34:14 PST 2010

I understand that,  Fred.  I mentioned that I was the underbidder on a lot
of items,  which would indicate that there was more than one person bidding!

Some time ago there was a Clarence Williams I wanted,  and there were five
people bidding.  The bids were $9.99,  $25.00,  $41.00,  then me at 101 plus
change and then the winning bid...that was the kind of situation I was
thinking of.  If I hadn't been bidding the seller would have gotten about 42
bucks instead of over a hundred.

Taylor