[78-L] Best way to clean 78s

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 04:39:42 PST 2010

For most records (including 78's) the Keith Monks record cleaning machine (there
are cheaper vacuum machines than this though) works great although I've cleaned
the really dirty records with a little dish soap, warm water, a toothbrush then
a dry towel. After that I clean it again on the Monks. Works for me.....