[78-L] First eBay problem

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 12:03:15 PST 2010

A few years ago I received, on loan, an audio cassette holding a live
performance of a modern classical composition.   Eventually it was  returned to
the sender in a timely manner and arrived smashed to pieces.   The carrier
apologized and explained that he had run it over with his  truck.  At least
he didn't throw it away, press "delivered" and shrugged  off a request to
learn why it never reached its destination.

paul charosh

In a message dated 12/28/10 2:54:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,