[78-L] Jack Towers online memorial guest book here

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Mon Dec 27 07:55:47 PST 2010

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/washingtonpost/guestbook.aspx?n=jack-towers&pid=147391514&sign=3

I hope Jack will get a proper obituary.  I am told that NPR would probably not originate a piece, but might pick up a piece produced by a station or independent producer, but even that is a long shot.

Does anyone have contact information for Richard Harrington, who used to cover many areas of the musical arts for the Washington Post?  I haven't seen anything by him in years and he is no longer listed as a staffer./steve

NPR wouldn't originate a piece.  It might consider picking up a piece produced by a station or independent producer, but that's a long shot and I don't know anyone capable of producing such a piece.