[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 27, Issue 57 -"I'm Gonna Put Some Glue..."

Nigel Burlinson burlinson at orange.fr
Sat Dec 25 06:39:19 PST 2010

And it sounds suspiciously like a Percy Faith arrangement
who was in the studio at the same time recording with Peggy
for the Bob Merrill song "Make Yourself Comfortable" -
Radio Recorders, Hollywood - September 27 1954

Joel Grey's version was on Majar Records 137-X 45
backed with "Santa's Little Sleigh Bells"

http://christmasyuleblog.blogspot.com/

Nigel Burlinson
burlinson at orange.fr

*********