[78-L] Greetings from Starr Gennett - GREAT!

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Dec 23 20:41:24 PST 2010

I've got one.
I didn't mention the second record on my goodies shelf.
It's an unnumbered, red label Gennett Christmas Greetings record of
"Always Christmas" by Wilbur D. Nesbit (mx 7935 - rec. June 17, 1922)
signed in the runout by Nesbit b/w "Silent Night, Holy Night" by
Criterion Quartette (mx 7786a - rec early March, 1922), both sides in E
condition. I've even got the red gatefold paper sleeve with "With
Heartiest Wishes for an Old-Fashioned Merry Christmas" on the front and
a little piece of prose and poetry on the inside of the front cover.
Malcolm

*******