[78-L] Stormy Weather

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Dec 23 15:13:02 PST 2010

Hi,  Dale,

You or No One was one of the Brunswicks I got recently and it is a great
version of a fine song...1933

Without You,  Emaline is a Columbia from 1930...don't recall the flip side
of either.

A real surprise among the Columbias I just got was Baby's Birthday
Party...not as jazzy as the Fred Rich version on the Harmony labels,  but
quite good.

Taylor