[78-L] Stormy Weather

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 15:05:30 PST 2010

Does anyone out there have Lombardo's Columbia recording of "You Or No One"?I
had it years
ago(in 1978)and I really enjoyed it;I didn't hear the corn until the records he
cut for RCA in the

late '30s some of which were reissued onto the RCA/Reader's Digest set "The
Great Band Era"
which I first heard back in 1966.I now have about three sets of it.I know little
of his Columbia and
Brunswick output although I had a few of his sides on Brunswick.If I remember
correctly,the rev-
erse of "You or No One" was "Without You Emaline" with a vocal by Carmen
Lombardo.