[78-L] Drive belt for JCPenny

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 15:12:27 PST 2010

Have you ever looked into MCM consumer electronics?I've done business with them
for about 15 years and they carry belts.I have also purchased replacement
cartridges from them after the
other resources I had dried up.I used to buy new old stock Pickering V15s and
Stantons for ar-
ound $10 each.The last Stanton I had was actually GIVEN to me at a Radio Shack
store in Ro-
seburg,Oregon when I lived there.That was several years ago;they no longer
carried them in their
stock.