[78-L] shelf order

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 08:37:06 PST 2010

Some of these kids today carry that little machine with 20GB's and more
storage for music.
In another year or so they'll be walking around with 30,000 titles in their
back-packs.
They won't be talking to anybody by then. (They hardly do now.)
If they're not listening to music they'll be using their thumbs on their
little hand-held typewriters.
4,000 records won't hardly be worth the time to say it.
Invest in batteries y'all.

Al Simmons