[78-L] Kukla, Fran and Ollie

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 17:59:12 PST 2010

I doubt if they would.The earliest memories I have are from around 1955 watching
"The Mickey
Mouse Club" and "Davey Crockett".We had just moved to the central Oregon town of
Reedsp-
ort,Oregon from Parma,Idaho.The earliest tv I remember my parents owning was a
small ac/dc
set;the next one was a Montgomery Ward Airline with about a 20 inch screen.I
bought one like it
in the mid '70s that just needed the fusable resistor replaced.I gave $5.00 for
it.I used to repair tv
sets as a kid.I had some cheap paper back books that taught me theory.One of
them was a repri-
nt of tv repair by Supreme Publications in Chicago.Kukla,Fran and Ollie wouldn't
hold their atten-
tion.The only other kid show I recall was a show called "Wunda Wunda".I remember
that one from the late '50s.