[78-L] Vitaphone Cavalcade

Vincent Fitzpatrick jvftzjvftz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 19:19:01 PST 2010

I finally was able to order, after trying several days, but I wrote an
e-mail telling them I was torqued off because it was their fault that I got
charged $5 extra for each Jolson item. It will be interesting to see if they
make an adjustment (Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!) or if there's even a human
there.

VF