[78-L] The Wrong Box (was The weirdest thing...)

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Dec 17 22:41:00 PST 2010

Yes. "The Wrong Box" was based on a Robert Louis Stevenson novel that I read in Junior High School. It's a black comedy and very funny. I thought you would know about this film, Mike! It has a couple of Goons in it (Peter Sellers and Peter Cook) plus the likes of John Mills, Ralph Richardson, Michael Caine, and Dudley Moore - all playing it straight. I haven't seen the movie in years (it came out in 1966 when I was 10).

Cary Ginell