[78-L] The weirdest thing I've had sent..

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Dec 17 22:34:04 PST 2010

On 12/17/2010 12:29 PM, David Lennick wrote:
> I actually phoned the company that sent the package. I was out when she phoned
> back and said I could keep the gutkas and that they'll be sending another
> correctly addressed sample, but I still want to know who was supposed to get
> them

Why do you have this urgent need to know?  Does wearing this guy's
shorts give you a connection with him like a heart or kidney transplant,
and you just gotta know something about him?  Perhaps you should wear
them on your next visit to that post office and maybe he might show up!
You could ask around for the secret password "Golden Toe".

> or if they also had the wrong box #.

Wasn't there an English movie by that title?  The box being a coffin.

> Mysterious. Oh well, they're my size..I hope this isn't a new form of
> espionage. I don't fly anyway (not for reasons of terrorism or inconvenience, I
> just haven't had any place to go that requires air flight for a few years).
>
> dl

There's ARSC in LA coming up.

Mike (may the shorts be with you) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com