[78-L] Duke in Salem

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 17 14:51:46 PST 2010

Got it from Timner via Toast of New York:

Deep Purple
Caravan
Warm Valley
I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart/Don't Get Around Much Anymore
Take the A Train
Sophisticated Lady
Don't Worry About Me
Perdido
The Jeep Is Jumpin'
Mood Indigo
How High the Moon
Monologue
Duet
Skin Deep
Fancy Dan
The Hawk Talks
Tenderly
Frustration
Tea For Two
Solitude
Blues At Sundown
Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
It Don't Mean A Thing
Take the A Train
Black beauty
Dancers in Love
The Tattooed Bride
Flamingo
Trumpet [sic]-No-End
Take the A Train

Now to match it up with Boris's discs, which has sides all over the place but
are complete.

dl