[78-L] Palda

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 17 14:38:02 PST 2010

I have at least one 78 by the 101 Strings, on the Canadian Reo label, which
would have had to duplicate a US 78. (Something from their first Blues lp.) I
thought Palda lived well through the 50s.

The ARSC Conference in Philly a few years ago had some fascinating
presentations on Philadelphia labels, as well as an interruption by a wild and
wooly Mummers band.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummers_Parade

A boy's best friend is his Mummer..

(Got that one out before Bowie could.)