[78-L] Gene Autry question

kil kil at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 16 11:51:16 PST 2010

They say there's more than one way to skin a cat.  If you can't find a Gene
Autry sessionography, how about a Rosemary Clooney sessionography.
It would probably be listed in the Bear Family release.  I have the first
box set "Come On-a My House" which covers 1952 but it's not in there.  Bear
Family decided to collect all of her children's records together in the
second box set, "Memories of You".  I don't have that one, but someone else
might be able to help you.
RayK

From: "Rockined1"