[78-L] Robert Johnson SAN ANTONIO [1936]

Rockined1 rockined1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 17:01:25 PST 2010

anybody have any original Chuck Wagon Gang 78s to try out this theory??

Ed

 Angeles, and a number of other US cities, had
10v/50cycle electric service, and when they changed to 60 cycle Southern Calif.
dison offered an exchange program of electric appliances affected by the change
- the most significant were electric clocks, because the cycle change would
ake the earlier-manufactured ones run incredibly fast.  I don't know whether
he cutting equipment used was DC or AC, but this might be a factor.  Or not