[78-L] Swiss HMV

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Fri Dec 10 08:34:19 PST 2010

The Savoy Havana Band recorded a few titles for the Dutch market in the
B 4600-series in December 1925.
There are also other Dutch issues in both the B 4500 and B
4600-series,as well as Hawaiian music:
http://www.dutchdivas.net/ddrecords_dutch02.html

And some fado, if you like:

So yes, the series seemingly was aimed at continental Europe, although
some of the Hawaiian stuff are Victor issues from 1915, so continental/
ethnic would perhaps be a better name for the series.
Kristjan