[78-L] Last Night's Boardwalk Empire

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 6 10:56:33 PST 2010

And "not Eddie Cantor" doing a complete version of "Life's a Funny Proposition
After All".

And people listening to election results on "not KDKA".

Now I can start watching the whole thing from the top and try and keep track of
who the characters are this time..it took about 7 episodes before I could
distinguish half of them. And 13 episodes before Dabney Coleman actually looked
like Dabney Coleman.

dl